Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Excited Beyond Belief!

First, I'd like to start off with.....











I BOUGHT A PROM DRESS!!!





It's being altered right now though, so i (unfortunatly=( ) don't have a picture of the exact dress. However, i do have a little teaser:









The bottom is similar to my dress. Anyways, i am SO EXCITED!
Tomorrow or sometime this week i'm going to get my shoes, jewelry, and make-up =)

What do you think?

I was also, i'm not sure how i feel about this yet, but i'm thinking about getting purple streaks in my hair and maybe some feather extensions in my bottom layers. I'm leaning towards doing a half up half down 'do.

Anyways, Thespian lock in was today, but i'll blog more sometime this week when i have time =)
Catcha later, Fashionators!(haha i'm not sure where that came from lol)
















No comments:

Post a Comment