Monday, November 21, 2011

AMA's Style Review

So who watched the AMA's (American Music Awards) last
night?
Their were some fabulous and well, some NOT so fabulous dresses.


My Favorites

I love Selena Gomez's dress! Sure it has a high slit, but i love the color and the fact that it has a train, makes up for the it.
Taylor Swift was beautiful as well last night! I loved her look and her dress was fabulous!

My favorite dress, however, goes to Kimberly from The Band Perry!The color is absolutely stunning, and you all know that i love poofy dresses!
My Not-So-Favorites


I usually love Katy's outfits(and i love her regular dress) but let's just say, she overkilled the color pink.
I mean, the hair, dress, and the GUITAR????
It's just waaayyyyy to much.
Christina's voice was stunning last night, and i think she made up for Adam Lavine's "lack"
last night.Her outfit, however, was not. Xtina is one of the most gorgeous gals out there, but this dress did not suit her at all!
Talk about wrong way to flaunt your curves.:/



Who do you think was best dressed???

Look for my AMA's look soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment