Saturday, August 6, 2011

You've Pointed Out My Flaws Again As If I Don't Already See Them


You've Pointed Out My Flaws Again As If I Don't Already See Them





Hey guys!

So here is a cute back to school outfit!

You know what i've noticed? A lot of people are afraid of color! How crazy is that?

I love colorful things, but i tend to get headaches from overly bright things, && actually, from a lot of things.

Since that happens, i try and take in small doses at a time, like maybe a bright top with a pair of dress pants or a skirt, or with a darker/lighter cardigan.

What is your favorite way to wear color?

2 comments:

  1. i love that pink jacket and the bag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having a colorful purse!! So, if I'm wearing neutral colors, then I can have some color! Usually I have colorful nails too =]

    http://JessieMariem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete