Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Thank You!!!




Classy Cowgirl


















Bargain'>http://www.polyvore.com/bargain_buys/set?.embedder=1334404&.mid=embed&id=35550490">Bargain Buys- H&M by princesslgp3lnc




Sex'>http://www.polyvore.com/sex_city_inspired/set?.embedder=1334404&.mid=embed&id=35612425">Sex && the City Inspired by princesslgp3lnc









Hmmm.... oddly enough, my outfits haven't been posting.Usually when i finish an outfit it posts automatically here, weird. =(


I tought i'd post the outfits i have created in the past couple days.



What do you guys think?


I also wanted to tell you how much i appreciate everyones comments and follows!! Everytime i see a new a new person comment or follow my blog, i just light up and it COMPLETELY makes my day! I am so fortunate that i have 20 followers(even though most people have 50+), because it makes me feel happy that at least 20 people like what i have to say! It's just so cool!So thank you guys... these sets are dedicated to you.



=)

2 comments:

  1. absolutely love the coat in the first picture. everything else, i can't see lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color in the boots in the first picture!! Cowboy boots don't look right on me =[ but I love them!

    ReplyDelete