Saturday, August 13, 2011

Back-2-School Tag

Are you excited and/or nervous for this year?
I'm excited for next year's theatre season, especially since we're doing Twelfth Night, Sweeney Todd, Pride & Prejudice, And Honk! I'm nervouse though because it's my senior year, and because i highly f=doubht i'll get a lead, because there are SO MANY talented thespians n my troupe.

What's for favorite part of getting ready for back to school?
Definately clothes shopping! && putting together the front of my binder( i like to get the ones with the clear pocketsso that i can personalize it) Gettinga new hair cut is fun too =)

What grade were you in when you started wearing makeup?
The middle of 6th. I wore eyeliner, mascara, blue or pink eyeshadow, and lip gloss. Occasionally i wore blush. I thought i was so good, but now i look back and realize i didn't even blend my eyeshadow!

Where or from whom do you like to get inspiration for school from?Hmm... from Seventeen Magazine, Juicystar07(Blair Fowler) and Allthatglitters21 (Elle Fowler).

What are your favorite back to school/fall trends?
My favorite trends would probably have to be maxi skirts and color blocking.

Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?
I usually go to Target. They have super cute stuff and it's really reasonable!

What are your favorite stores to go back to school clothes shopping?
Well, i go to Torrid for pants(because i have humungous hips xD), and Forever21, H&M, and Marshalls for tops. I like Buckle, but there stuff is really expensive!

Will you be carrying a back pack or a purse to school this year?
A purse =) I'll be a senior, so i'll only need 3 books =)

What are 3 non-beauty essentials you have to have in your backpack/purse?
1.)Fashion sketchbook, 2.)Water bottle 3.)Wallet

What are your go-to hair products for this year and what is your go to hair style?
I really like my Glo Straightener, my Aussie hairspray, John Frieda Root Amplifier/healthy roots thing and my Treseme Heat protectant spray. I also have this product that helps make hair shiny but i forget the name xD I usually wear my hair curly, wavy, or straight parted on the left with side bangs.

What are your go-to clothing items for this year? And what accessories do you plan on rocking this year?
Probably my skinnies, my slouchy boots, and cardigans/shrugs. I love scarves, necklaces and earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment